skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
March 26, 2009
Bogs is Still Darking.
For our first post on the Oakeson family blog, I thought I'd update the fam on the rankings. In looking at the brackets, Jimmy thinks that Dad is going to win, thus the $50 will go straight to the administrator of the tournament.
The standings:
Rank
Bracket
Correct Picks
Points
Possible Pts
1
the bogs are darking
emoakey13
42 of 52
62
142
2
Brad the Dad--Giver of the $50
bradoakeson
36 of 52
60
144
3
Give me my $50
jshaha6
37 of 52
55
159
3
el mago de bracketology
duss14
38 of 52
55
151
5
JESSE'S BRACKET
jessedangeroakeson
37 of 52
53
161
6
Mom's Picks
*
eoakey33
36 of 52
52
144
7
Erin
*
eoakey33
33 of 52
49
145
8
Jakey's Bracket
*
eoakey33
25 of 52
30
46
1 comment:
Jaden
March 26, 2009 at 9:56 PM
I appreciate being included among the baby ranks
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Fam
Other Additions
Jaden Duss-Arrived 1/2/08
Hannah May-Arrived 12/2/07
Graham Gideon-Arrived 2/20/09
Our Blogs
Jesse & Michelle
14 years ago
Erin & Jimmy
Emma & Jaden
Blog Archive
September
(1)
July
(3)
June
(1)
May
(1)
April
(13)
March
(6)
I appreciate being included among the baby ranks
ReplyDelete