WAY TO GO JADEN!!! I didn't know they had student of the month in college! You and Em have really become the jocks in the family, thanks for representing us in the Rex Lee run, we will have to all do it one day! I can't wait for The Great Grambino to meet Hannah next week! Mom
I am glad to know we have such competent tenders of the baby in this family. That picture of you and Graham is so cute. Are you still wanting to do the St. George Marathon with me in October? Today is the day to sign up.
Congrats Duss!
ReplyDeleteWAY TO GO JADEN!!! I didn't know they had student of the month in college! You and Em have really become the jocks in the family, thanks for representing us in the Rex Lee run, we will have to all do it one day! I can't wait for The Great Grambino to meet Hannah next week!
ReplyDeleteMom
I am glad to know we have such competent tenders of the baby in this family. That picture of you and Graham is so cute. Are you still wanting to do the St. George Marathon with me in October? Today is the day to sign up.
ReplyDelete